|Department:||Intensive Home Based Services – Wraparound|
|City, State:||Bakersfield, California|
Join Aspiranet and find a career your heart will love. You’ll be part of a vibrant team making a difference in the lives of children, youth and families every day.
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and service provider that exists to help families thrive. With an individualized approach, Aspiranet offers a unique blend of services including foster and residential care, adoption, transitional aged youth services, behavioral health and intensive home-based supports, and prevention and early intervention center, home and school-based services. We celebrate our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most importantly, our people.
Aspiranet staff gain inspiration from human connection and understand that success is the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and those committed to excellence.
Your Future Team
Our Aspiranet Bakersfield office seeks a Social Worker to become part of our inspired, passionate team of professionals to provide strength-based services to children, youth, and families throughout Kern County. Our team structure includes Program Managers, Supervisors, Support Counselors and Parent Partners who provide intensive home-based treatment services, centered on strengthening social and coping skills of at-risk youth and their families.
Our program is part of a caring, comprehensive community-based team that works collaboratively with county departments, community-based organizations and caregivers and families to provide support to Kern County youth with behavioral and mental health challenges. A Social Worker provides case management as the lead of the Child and Family Team. The Social Worker works directly with children, youth, and families to facilitate team meetings, to connect and collaborate with team members, and to assist in building a resilient, integrated and comprehensive foundation for families and youth to grow and thrive.
Your Skills and Duties
- Provide case management services to youth and families in their home or community.
- Identify and role model alternative strategies for care givers and youth.
- Create treatment plans to support identified behaviors.
- Collaborate with WRAP team on youth and family treatment plan.
- Responsible for timely documentation, collaboration, safety planning and on-call support.
Education & Work Experience
- Master’s Degree in Psychology or Sociology or related field.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Experience with high risk youth and/or field based services a plus.
Licenses & Certifications
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
Aspiranet engages in value-based decision making to create the best possible outcomes for our stakeholders, including our employees. We offer an excellent work environment and competitive benefits. If our values are inspiring to you and you thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment then Aspiranet may be the right choice for you. You may be one step closer to making a difference in a child, family, and community’s life.