Clinician III – Therapeutic Behavioral Services
|City, State:||Stockton, CA|
Join Aspiranet and find a career your heart will love. You’ll be part of a vibrant team making a difference in the lives of children, youth and families every day.
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and service provider that exists to help families thrive. With personalized care, Aspiranet offers a unique blend of services including foster family and residential care, adoption, services for foster youth transitioning to adulthood, mental health, intensive home-based supports, and community-based family resources.We celebrate our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most importantly, our people.
Aspiranet staff gain inspiration from human connection and understand that success is the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and those committed to excellence.
Your Future Team
Join us to become part of our talented and passionate team of professionals dedicated to providing strengths-based services to young people across San Joaquin County. Our diverse team of Clinicians, Support Counselors, Supervisors and Directors work together to ensure the health and safety of youth. We provide both in-home services centered on strengthening social and emotional skills, and teaching children how to cope with prior trauma towards a more successful everyday life.
The Therapeutic Behavioral Services Program is a comprehensive, community-based program that provides early intervention services to young people with severe emotional disturbances. Your role will be to develop individualized treatment plans using evidence-based assessment techniques to build realistic and positive behavioral goals. Working together with our para-professional staff, you will monitor progress toward these goals and respond to crisis as necessary. You will witness changes in behaviors and attitudes, the development of stronger support systems and skills to provide hope and strength to young people in need.
Your Skills and Duties
- Provide individual, family, and group therapy to clients.
- Work as a part of a community based treatment team to support youth and families in need.
- Complete assessments and develop of treatment plans.
- Complete program required documentation including Medi-Cal billing documentation
- Participate in the on-call emergency service rotation and respond to clients in crisis.
Education & Work Experience
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or Professional Clinical Counseling.
- Registration with the Board of Behavioral Science (BBS).
- A minimum of two years experience working in a related field/setting (community based, social services, behavioral health, school based or residential setting).
Licenses & Certifications
- Must be registered with the National Professional Index (NPI).
- Must be licensed or registered as an intern with the California Board of Behavioral Science.
Aspiranet engages in value-based decision making to create the best possible outcomes for our stakeholders, including our employees. We offer an excellent work environment and competitive benefits. If our values are inspiring to you and you thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment then Aspiranet may be the right choice for you. You may be one step closer to making a difference in a child, family, and community’s life