Core Program Manager I
|City, State:||Stockton, California|
Join Aspiranet and find a career your heart will love. You’ll be part of a vibrant team making a difference in the lives of children, youth and families every day.
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and service provider that exists to help families thrive. With an individualized approach, Aspiranet offers a unique blend of services including foster and residential care, adoption, transitional aged youth services, behavioral health and intensive home-based supports, and prevention and early intervention center, home and school-based services.
We celebrate our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most importantly, our people.
Aspiranet staff gain inspiration from human connection and understand that success is the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and those committed to excellence.
Your Future Team
Our Aspiranet StocktonBehavioral Health office seeks a Core Program Manager I to provide leadership to our energetic, passionate team providing services directly to children, youth, and families throughout San JoaquinCounty. Our team structure includes Program Managers, Supervisors, Clinicians, Support Counselors and Parent Partners who provide intensive home-based-strength based treatment services to at-risk youth and their families.
Our program is part of a caring, comprehensive community-based team working collaboratively with county agencies to support youth with behavioral and mental health difficulties, and to the caregivers and parents who commit to the success of these youth. Our team works from strength-based Individualized Treatment plans. We work with youth and families to strengthen protective factors and help them realize their goals.Weare diligently focused on building social and coping skills and support systems to maximize the youth and families potential for growth and success.
Your Skills and Duties
- Provide practice and administrative oversight to designated staff.
- Provide clinical services to clients and families.
- Oversee program compliance and quality assurance.
Education & Work Experience
- A Master’s degree in a related field.
- A minimum of one year prior management experience.
- A minimum of two years experience working in a related field/setting (community based, social services, behavioral health, school based or residential setting).
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by funder and Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical. Valid CDL and clean driving record.
Licenses & Certifications
- Must be license eligible and registered with the Board of Behavioral Science for Social Worker, or Marriage and Family Therapist or Professional Clinical Counselor.
Aspiranet engages in value-based decision making to create the best possible outcomes for our stakeholders, including our employees. We offer an excellent work environment and competitive benefits. If our values are inspiring to you and you thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment then Aspiranetmay be the right choice for you. You may be one step closer to making a difference in a child, family, and community’s life.