Clinical Supervisor / Core Program Manager I
|Department:||Intensive Home Based Services – Wraparound|
|City, State:||Visalia, California|
Join Aspiranet and find a career your heart will love. You’ll be part of a vibrant team making a difference in the lives of children, youth and families every day.
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and service provider that exists to help families thrive. With an individualized approach, Aspiranet offers a unique blend of services including foster and residential care, adoption, transitional aged youth services, behavioral health and intensive home-based supports, and prevention and early intervention center, home and school-based services. We celebrate our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most importantly, our people.
Aspiranet staff gain inspiration from human connection and understand that success is the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and those committed to excellence.
Your Future Team
The Clinical Supervisor will be part of a strengths based, highly skilled and passionate team of employees that includes a Facilitator, Parent Partner, Support Counselor and Clinician. The team utilizes creative problem solving skills to support this high risk population and collectively provides upwards of 6-10 hours of intensive home based support to families each week.
In your role, you’ll meet families at their most vulnerable times, build on their strengths, respect the family’s voice and choices, and support them through challenges as they repair and strengthen their family bonds. The success youth and families achieve throughout the wraparound process allows families to overcome future obstacles and maintain hope moving forward.
Your Skills and Duties
- Provide clinical services to clients and families.
- Provide practice and administrative oversight to designated staff.
- Ensure program compliance and quality assurance regarding funder, state and agency requirements.
Education & Work Experience
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology or a related field.
- Three years experience with high-risk youth.
- Minimum of one year prior management/clinical supervisorial experience.
- Experience with Medi-Cal documentation and requirements preferred.
- Understanding of community based/field-based programs with high risk youth.
Licenses & Certifications
- Current licensure as MFT or LCSW for a minimum of two years required.
- Certified to provide BBS approved Clinical Supervision to MFT/ASW Interns.
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
Aspiranet engages in value-based decision making to create the best possible outcomes for our stakeholders, including our employees. We offer an excellent work environment and competitive benefits. If our values are inspiring to you and you thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment then Aspiranet may be the right choice for you. You may be one step closer to making a difference in a child, family, and community’s life.
Competitive DOE/$2,500 signing bonus