|City, State:||Merced, California|
Join Aspiranet and find a career your heart will love. You’ll be part of a vibrant team making a difference in the lives of children, youth and families every day.
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and service provider that exists to help families thrive. With personalized care, Aspiranet offers a unique blend of services including foster family and residential care, adoption, services for foster youth transitioning to adulthood, mental health, intensive home-based supports, and community-based family resources.We celebrate our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most importantly, our people.
Aspiranet staff gain inspiration from human connection and understand that success is the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and those committed to excellence.
Your Future Team
Our Aspiranet Merced Behavioral Health office seeks a clinicianto become part of our inspired, passionate team of professionals who providestrength-based services to children, youth, and families throughout Merced County. Our team structure includes Program Managers, Supervisors, Clinicians, Support Counselors and Parent Partners who provide intensive home-based treatment services,centered onstrengthening social and coping skills of at-risk youth and their families.
Our program is part of a caring, comprehensive community-based team working collaboratively with county departments, community-based organizations and caregivers and families to provide support to youth with behavioral and mental health challenges. Clinicians serve at the center of the Aspiranet team and help develop strengths-based individualized treatment plans. Our process includes evidence-based assessment techniquesto build realistic, positive behavioral goals. In your role, you will help influence changes in behavior, the development of stronger support systems, and the building of new skills to strengthenyouth and families.
Your Skills and Duties
- Clinician provides individual, family, and group therapy to clients.
- Works as a part of a community-based team to support youth and families in need.
- Completion of assessment and development of treatment plan.
- Completion of program required documentation.
- Provide on-call emergency services to clients in crisis.
Education & Work Experience
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or Professional Clinical Counseling.
- A minimum of two years experience working in a related field/setting (community based, social services, behavioral health, school based or residential setting).
Licenses & Certifications
- Must be license eligible and registered with the Board of Behavioral Science for Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist or Professional Clinical Counselor.
Aspiranet engages in value-based decision making to create the best possible outcomes for our stakeholders, including our employees. We offer an excellent work environment and competitive benefits. If our values are inspiring to you and you thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment then Aspiranet may be the right choice for you. You may be one step closer to making a difference in a child, family, and community’s life